Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Warning about "Casting your Pearls before Swine." (LANGUAGE ALERT)

Do not, I repeat DO NOT "Press Play" unless you wish to hear common barnyard euphemisms. The language is not too terribly strong, there are references to what you find in a pasture. Unfortunately for these misguided brothers and sisters in Christ, this guy is riotously funny.



This demonstrates the total futility of approaching the unsaved and unregenerate on specific issues of morality. If I were KING, practicing advocating homosexuals would not be allowed to live, but neither would marriage breaking adulterers be allowed to live. That would be those women who are married, and engage in sex with men not their husbands, and those with whom they do this.

I say this to emphasize that I think homosexuality and adultery are grave wrongs.

I emphasize even more that I am not King, nor do I expect anyone of my persuasion to be MADE King.

Jesus Christ:
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
Saul of Tarsus AKA The Apostle Paul:
"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."
Go home Westboro. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God. Our Kingdom is not of this world. More video, containing exchanges with Westboro's rather rebellious women, and the public, here.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: