Thursday, December 17, 2009

33 Years. That's life.

Only an appeal of the method by which the evidence was obtained will give Allan a chance to see the outside of a prison:
The Eldorado Success - "Allan Keate, 57, was sentenced to 33 years in state prison by Schleicher County jurors moments ago. He was found guilty Tuesday on a charge of Sexual Abuse of a Child. Under Texas law Keate could have received 99 years in jail and a $10,000 fine. The jury deliberated just over 5 hours before reaching their decision."
I know murderers, plenty of them, who get less time.
CNN - "As her minister husband lay dying from a shotgun wound to the back, Mary Carol Winkler wiped the blood bubbling on his lips and apologized, according to a statement read Friday in court.

'He asked me, "Why?" and I just said, "I'm sorry," ' she told police in the statement. 'I told him I was sorry and I loved him.'

Winkler, a 32-year-old mother of three, gave the statement March 24, two days after prosecutors say she shot her 31-year-old husband, Matthew, in bed in the parsonage of Selmer's Fourth Street Church of Christ." October 3rd, 2006
I guess if you're sorry, that makes it not so bad. Mary Carol Winkler? She's out of jail, and has full custody of her three daughters. She did, after all, tell her dying husband she loved him.

Oh wait, her husband was a man. Death, was too good for him I guess. Allan's a man too. I guess that explains everything. And Mary's husband? He was involved in RELIGION. So was Allan. Those evil bastards. Probably both men believed that religious stuff too.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: