Sunday, October 03, 2010

Just when you think they can't get any dumber...

FLDS Texas watching the Boomerang
Like a pile up in the fog on an Interstate, FLDS Texas remains the wreck that keeps on growing:
Anny Moose @ FLDS Texas - "What SHugh needs to realize is that obtaining driver’s license information is available on the internet to any and everyone who is willing to pay for it. You don’t have to be involved in law enforcement to get that kind of information any longer. It’s just a matter of whether or not you’re willing to pay."
Really? My understanding of such internet services is that there is a legitimate commercial use clause. Completely apart from the idea that it's an awful quick update for "Stamp" to have gotten less than a month after I got my CDL, the information ON my CDL. The choices are "obsessive whack job pounding on the enter key every five minutes looking for the lastest update" or, "that's not how you got it liar, you pulled it through information sharing resources that a law enforcement agency has."

Please don't make me go into a long drawn out explanation of why it is I don't think you have the brains to figure it out on your own and be that confident of your information.

With the first choice, of getting my DL information through a "pay for" service, I'm going to want to know what legitimate use you had for the knowledge. In the second instance, I'm going to want to know what Law Enforcement investigation was being conducted on me that required such information.

In both cases, I'm going to want to know what make you think you can disperse and publish your findings. So really people, thanks for the admission that you DID pull my DL record and thanks for the admission that you did so without legitimate purpose. You may think you're digging up dirt on me, but what you're really doing, is digging a hole for yourselves.

Any of you clowns have money?

Any of you clowns want to visit the iron bar motel you keep thinking you're going to march me off to? Any of you care to explain how it is you know HOW LONG I supposedly went to school?


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: