Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm just sayin' (UPDATED)


This may seem like an odd topic for me to comment on, but it's not.
Upstream reports:
"(S)omeone absconded with money from the Fort Plain Little League during 2009."
At this point, I have to warn two things. It's a rumor that the money is missing, but it's a fairly official and reliable rumor that I don't have first hand.

The other thing? I've pinged two people in a position to know, one of them being the "prime suspect," and they haven't answered.

The Fighting Fundamental Forums have speculated on who they think it is. I caution, this is by no means certain. I'd say there's at least a 50% chance it's someone else, but their candidate is one of the people I pinged, and he's a past president of the Fort Plain Little League. He might at least be in a position to know something.

UPDATE: Former Pastor of Fords Bush and Fort Plain Little League Former President Marty Braemer is the suspect.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: