It's tough going. As "Toes" has observed, it starts out with a statement that is patently false. I'm going to try, and if enough unique observations pop out at me, I'll make them. This is a lousy Christmas Present. I'm looking at the next two days which I have off, to finish up a few writing projects related to my various interests. Bah! Humbug!
Sphere: Related Content
Watch: Hockey Crowd Goes Wild When WWII Vet, 105, Who Fought Under Patton
Performs Nat’l Anthem on Rink
-
[image: World War II veteran Dominick Critelli performs the National Anthem
on the saxophone at the New York Islanders opener on Oct. 3, 2026.]
[image: Wor...
12 minutes ago
2 comments:
I just wanted to clear the air between us, amigo. You posted on another blogsite this morning and someone else responded to it using my handle. It wasn't me, and I have rectified the situation on said site. Feel free to take a peek back there to see exactly what I mean, but I wanted to make sure you know, for my part, there is no bad blood between us.
Michael Garibaldi
I'll take your word for it.
Post a Comment