Saturday, August 16, 2008

I URGE the FLDS once more.

Proverbs 18:17;

"He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him."


QUESTION your adversaries. The only place you may do so is in court. 1st Corinthians 6:1;

"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?"


Are those that seek your harm not "gentiles" in your view? You are not barred from contesting with them. Acts 25:11;

"For if I (Paul) be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them. I appeal unto Caesar."


Paul, a Roman citizen, appealed to the highest authority and was heard. Contend with them. They have contended with you. Appeal all the way. Appeal to the highest authority in the land.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: