Friday, October 24, 2008

Rozita has another date with Nurse Ratched

The calculating Rozita figures being crazy aids her cause. I maintain she is not crazy. Narcissistic? Maybe. An Arsonist? Pretty much. Crazy? That insults the genuinely crazy among us. I'm not being flip either. I have had the privilege for instance, to know and meet many real schizophrenics. The vast majority are brave souls that deal with torments we could not imagine and nonetheless function. I admire them. I am in awe of them.

KRDO
- "A court filing says Rozita Swinton will enter (an inpatient) program next month, but no details have been released on the location or nature of the treatment."


My guess? Missouri. That's where she went last time. Hat tip to Christian or Biblical Polygamy.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: