Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chrysler in Carbonite?



I have a theory, about the news you may have heard that Chrysler may be going Chapter 11 bankrupt. It is said the Obama administration is "preparing a bankruptcy" for them.


It's a simple theory, and I may be wrong, but between the Bush Administration and the Obama administration, there has been talk of this since last fall. No one wants to try out bankruptcy on GM, they are the emperor's prize, so to speak.

They're willing to try it out on Chrysler though, so we (I work for a Dodge dealership) will be run through bankruptcy first, to see how it works. If we survive, then the public and the investment world will have confidence that GM will survive if it is done with them, as well.

I'll let you know, I expect to be frozen in Obama's "carbonite" by the end of the week.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: