Friday, April 24, 2009

Rozita Goes Over The Edge...(WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

Crazy? I don't think so? Evil? Dang close. Don't go further than "more" if you are sensitive to bad language. Remember, I'm ONLY QUOTING.


From Rozita Swinton's blog, "What Princess Says Goes."
"If I was a rude and disrespectful woman I would tell the fuckers taking advantage of her and others in my life where to stick it. I hate people who take advantage of others kindness. I hate greedy people who think they deserve it all. I hate people who try to intimidate others to get what they want. I hate bullies. I hate people who abuse there power in a position. I hate people who judge you when they don't know you. I hate people who try and sabotage your success. I hate people who will go out of there way to lie on you to get you fired. I hate people who lie to try to get ahead and oh yeah let's not forget the ass kissers you work or have worked with. I have worked with a lot of those in my short careers and boy are there lips big.

If you are a pushover reading this get some balls please not only does it affect you, but it also affects others around you who care and love you.

To those big headed bullies, assholes, ass kissers, greedy and arrogent pigs, blood sucking jerks, and incompetent people who have no life except when their gossiping. I know deep down you are miserable and knowing that makes me smile :) You are the ones who have to live with yourself and go to sleep at night knowing how you treat people each day. P.S. You suck!!!!!!!"
I do not have absolute proof that this is Rozita's blog, but if it's not, it's someone who knows her, probably very well and this someone wants us to THINK she is Rozita. So for my purposes, it is Rozita. She allows it and she encourages it, at the very least.

For those keeping track, that's 9 "I HATE's" which is rage folks, deep seated rage, barely controlled. There are two references to kissing behind, a rectum reference and an F-bomb (in a pear tree?) Christmas came so soon this year.

If you realize that "suck" in this context is not a mild word, but a fellatio reference, then pile another one on the no hold's barred venting she just threw out at the world. I keep emphasizing that if this woman is not dealt with, she will do what she did last year, and the year before and the year before, again and again. She keeps upping the stakes too. One day someone will get killed. It almost happened last year.

Armed with a phone, this woman is more dangerous than a roadside bomb.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: