Tuesday, November 04, 2008

God is in charge, Obama was ordained.

Not that it's a good thing in the immediate sense, but God did appoint this outcome. He also appointed Pharaoh to be a tool for his use. An appointment to be leader of a nation is not an indication of righteousness.

My first thought is simple. I have some more complex ones that I've been planning to share, but we'll save that until later.

For now we'll just work with this one. I don't want to EVER hear that this is a racist nation. Not ever. Never again. Obama looks to be the first Democrat elected in over 30 years with more than half of the popular vote. I'd like to see affirmative action dismantled.

Immediately.

I'll go to sleep now since that is the more appropriate time to dream.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

S931Coder said...

Thing's will have to get worse before they get better. And things *will* get worse, a lot worse.

Hugh McBryde said...

The prophecy of Daniel says that things to NOT get better over time.

John said...

Pharisee's point 1:

God ordained this. Absolutely.

Point 2:

We can never be called a racist nation again. Amen. That's one positive about the outcome of the election.