Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Headmistress Pulls it all together

I'm going to out a fellow blogger and friend a bit for not going with her instincts. No, not the Headmistress, but Toes over at Sore Toes and a Bleeding Heart.
Twice now she Toes has approached me with excellent research and tried to give the story to me, and I've said "no," "blog it yourself." This resulted in the widely read and linked to posts "HB 3006 in Texas, the hearing," "More on the FLDS '05 hearing, and other stuff" and now "Schleicher County Medical Center and the FLDS girl." Toes and I talk regularly and this relationship goes back to early last year, right after the raid. Whereas I have tired of the tedious research, she just keeps plugging right along and doing an exemplary job. Way to go TOES!

The "Headmistress" over at "The Common Room" is a widely read and respected blogger. Each and every time I have refused the story Toes brought to me and said "blog it yourself" it has been with the object of drawing attention to one of the more thoughtful bloggers on the internet (that would be TOES). I knew the stories would be read, and would be considered "big." Headmistress confirms the quality of Toes stuff, and her popularity spills over onto me, your Humble Pharisee. Headmistress concludes "The Texas case looks fishier and fishier," as she does a powerful job of tying it all together.

So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! Go read it all.


Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Toes said...

LOL, see if I share with you anymore!

Rest assured, my willingness to share certain information is not due to fear of expressing myself at my own blog. It is strictly a TIME problem. If you can blog it faster and state it just as well (or better!), I am more than willing to give it to you, or the Headmistress, or anyone else interested.

That is one reason I appreciate Headmistress so much - she has a wonderful talent of "pulling it all together" with her periodic updates, while I seem to be able to focus on only one thing at a time.

Hugh McBryde said...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight....

In the time it takes to share the information with me, and get it through my thick skull, you can (and do) write masterpieces.

Keep sharin' so I can keep sayin'....


BLOG!!