Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm number 96,085. Cracking the "100,000th" mark, with a bang.

The bigger the audience, the bigger the impact. It's both vain and important at the same time.
I have to assume that you, the reader, agrees.

If the subject matter here attracts you then since it is about things that matter, you must feel as strongly as I do on certain matters. The more readers I get, the more general agreement there is out there with our collective points of view.

For the weekly rank I hit 338,454 worldwide. The rolling Alexa ranking now has me at 462,968th in the world, and more importantly, since the subject matter here is tied to US topics, I'm the 96,085th ranked website in the United States. For now.

Friendly blogs and sites of note and their ranks in the United States:

85,751 - The Truth Will Prevail
96,085 - The Vain (Modern!) Pharisee
110,747 - Free the FLDS Children
221,773 - Sore Toes and a Bleeding Heart
231,714 - The Common Room
396,025 - FLDS View (Pliggy)

The "Bad Guys/Gals"

190,963 - What Princess Says Goes (Rozita)
191,431 - Coram Non Judice
504,900 - FLDS Texas

And from being "The" go-to site for info on the YFZ ranch, "Texas Polygamy" has fallen off the radar altogether. Rozita certainly owes some of her ranking to my shameless promotion of her site. Blues drafts Brooke Adams linkage.

On the neener neener front. All by myself I outrank "Theologyweb." In the United States. If you don't know why I mention that, never mind. Worldwide they kick my butt.


Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Pliggy said...

You are vainly important :)

Hugh McBryde said...

Does that get taken care of by a little blue pill?

Headmistress, zookeeper said...

I am embarrassed to admit I have no idea what this means. Do I have more traffic than you, or less? Are those numbers visitors or rankings?

Hugh McBryde said...

Hmmm...

Google is ranked 1.

That should help :)

Alexa combines things such as how long someone views a site. How many pages. That sort of thing.