Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Swinton, More Silence


I fired off a letter this morning, very early, to one of Dr. Peggy Way's past associates. One that I have every reason to believe knows Dr. Way fairly well. In it I frankly outlined the connection between her and a website and Rozita Swinton's secretive apparent foster parent.


All I got back was "I'll forward this to Dr. Way." Previously I had been told that Dr. Way does not check her email often. Maybe not for the whole summer. Friends would know, I would not, I'll take their word for it.

Peggy Way who is (or was ) a rather popular "Social Gospel" and "Liberal" Theologian on the speaking circuit is approximately 77 years old. From what I can gather, she may be in a wheelchair and may have been for some time. Her appearance and speaking frequency dropped of dramatically a little over a year ago which suggests she is in poor health.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: