Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lull (it's time for bed)

I continue to get calls but little in the way of action. So far a major market major network affiliates anchor called. A newspaper or two has called. All of them think I know more than I do, but generally aren't willing to pursue the leads I give them.

Except for one so far. I will mention no names because I don't drop names.

Now for the name drop.

I got mentioned on the "Daily Paul." Boo yah...

Seriously though, for those of you who do, pray that justice is done in this whole sordid mess. Pray for other bloggers trying to call attention to the injustice. Pray for me, please. I'm gonna hit the sack for the evening. If something breaks tonight, I'll be the last one on it in the morning.

I need a job, when you get around to praying for me. Either that or someone can send me the winning lotto ticket.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: