Monday, June 02, 2008

Confirmation Regarding "Kate" and Rozita

While I still think people cover for her in ways that may border on the criminal, I am now satisfied that "Kate Rosemary" and Rozita Swinton are not the same person. There's still a vague possibility based on information I have, but information others have, who I trust, and who have been thorough, says that "Kate" is a real person but not Rozita. The story has reached a point of critical mass though and I can tell you that my sources (the IP address of Kate's reply to me) place "Kate" in Nashville.

Anyone in Nashville that wants to help I'm open to speaking with. I intend at this point to name "Kate" when I find her. That is, unless she can persuade me that her true identity is not relevant.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: